SLR 0.31% $1.61 silver lake resources limited

I own shares in both entities.Something that doesn't really...

1. 1,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    I own shares in both entities.

Something that doesn't really appear in the sheets is that RED's life of mines is much longer than that of the SLR portfolio. This is something that I am sure was considered at BOD level during negotiations.

We can sit here and scratch numbers in a napkin to estimate these earnings for both companies but they are just a guess because we really don't know the many dependent and independent variables that will affect this number going into the future. All we do know is that there is gold in dem dare hills and a lot of it.

How much will it cost for SLR to start a new mine from scratch should also be considered. I understand the cash is there but it takes times and cash to execute this and has risk involved. Coming together makes for a much larger entity with prolonged cash flow. This provides relative protection (IMO) from a predatory TO that neither of us have now...although SLR is more protected with its cash. RED is protected to a degree from the big holders including SLR.

Talking to the above point, I think only 15 people voted against the TO, SLR need approximately 8000 more votes from shareholders to block this.

Not sure why people are using energy on this. I already know HC has many smart posters and an idea on who they might be - sadly many more posters that struggle with the concepts or are trying to cause trouble.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.61
Change
-0.005(0.31%)
Mkt cap ! $1.504B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.61 $1.63 $1.59 $4.281M 2.649M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 60727 $1.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.61 6774 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.61
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.47 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.61 $1.63 $1.59 838513
Last updated 15.20pm 21/05/2024 ?
SLR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.