DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

Ann: Scheme Booklet, page-14

1. 3,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    DTE had and maybe still has potential but the scheme booklet details the sad chronicle of the missed opportunities, bad luck and poor judgement over the years that has us where we are. After incurring losses, NHC I think lost faith with DTE and came in with a bias to clear the decks and exit, always with their own interests to the fore. They have decided DTE is not worth their effort to build up and are happy to sell out, maybe not straight away but in the near future (perhaps when the AUD drops). Everything is being said to imply the deal is already done from the absolute rollover of and self imposed gag of the directors, to the connotation that the top 20 shareholders owning 65% will vote in favour to the press reports implying that DTE has already been sold to Igas in May etc...

But there is a desire by the board and initially a requirement for a vote from the floor to be carried. I'll be at the AGM and intend to vote against just because I never like quitting. If there was buying earlier either because of UK v AU valuation difference or to secure a majority for the vote, it seems to have gone now. It all could be a down ramp because someone else is trying to get DTE but I doubt it. All imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.