VED 0.00% $2.82 veda group limited

VED has now disappeared off my Holdings list. You were one of my...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    VED has now disappeared off my Holdings list. You were one of my favourite stocks. Now it is time to wait for a cheque. Now it is the time to work out what to do with that cheque. I am very unsure as to what to buy??? I just know very little about choosing stocks. I have so much to learn.

I know this sounds very little: 900 shares at $1.885 plus $14.95 brokerage. Purchased July 2014. Now acquired at $2.825 minus brokerage? Why did I 'risked' so little during that July 2014 dip? Why didn't I buy more? I thought that I was running out of funds. It takes me a very long time to save money. I have a very low income.

If only I wasn't unemployed during my younger days so that I could saved more. I would have brought more VED. If I studied investing much early and I would caught a good ride during 2012 to 2014 with various stocks. If only I had more funds. More time to read and learn and read the books I have purchased.

At least I didn't make a loss but I would preferred to be a long term holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.