PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

Well that RNS has come as a surprise.Very mixed emotions for me...

1. 16 Posts.
    Well that RNS has come as a surprise.
    Very mixed emotions for me as a jubilee holder.
    More delays and uncertainty here. Would have liked to have this all tied up by now.
    However, the AIM market seems to like the news so far. More volume and slight increase in SP today. It is possible that SP could go a lot higher between now and September, so admittedly if merger still goes ahead PLA holders have less shares, but at a higher price.
    In all honesty, holding out hope of getting anything back from asset sale may be wide if the mark. In my experiences with UK companies in admin, shareholders always seem to get nothing. The examples here are game group, connaught, and jjb sports to name but a few. On paper during admin PI's held out hope of getting something back. However, These processes are expensive and unfortunately shareholders are always the last to be paid out and the above companies mentioned shareholders got nothing back.. Just my opinion.
    Macquarie will want their money back, and a fire sale to cover their losses would be the most likely scenario.
    If it does show one thing though, it's the desire of jubilees BOD to get the best deal for their shareholders. If you wish to be a part of this, you will also inherit this desire to make this group very well placed.
    I do generally feel for you guys here and hope that if you choose to still vote yes, you get all your money back and more.
    Best wishes

Eyeguy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.