PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

Hi All,First off I am a Jubilee shareholder but I am an investor...

1. 4 Posts.
    Hi All,

First off I am a Jubilee shareholder but I am an investor first and foremost and trying to do the best by myself and my family, but saying that I don't want anyone to lose their hard earned to benefit me and my family.

Second, I am disappointed with this late change. Yes it benefits me and my family, but not all the hard working PLA private investors who were led a merry tune by Lewins and now by Macquerie.

Macquerie are running the show here and being very clever about it !!! Yes Jubilee are taking advantage of that but do you honestly think that Leon Coetzer, decided at the last second to more than half the amount of shares on offer to PLA shareholders. Nope, Macquerie will have said we own the debt and therefore can push through anything we want.

So before you go thinking of blaming Jubilee, please don't yes, they are taking advantage of a situation to please their shareholders but they should be thinking of EVERY shareholder including those with PLA stock that will become Jubilee holders and at the minute this will leave a bad taste in your mouths.

I will say that their is a lot of news to come out of Jubilee in the next 12-24 months and ConRoast is special. It was designed by he South African government's subsiduary Mintek for processing the UG2 reef. It is needed as by processing the UG2 reef in traditional smelters, they tend to become useless very quickly due to Chromite crystals that build up in the smelter or they inrease the temperature and stop Chromite crystal build up and risk the side wall melting or if they are attempting to cool with water cooling pipes, if the side wall melts, it becomes virtually a steam bomb.

I encourage you to log onto LSE's JLP Bulletin Board, the research on their is exemplory and if you can ignore some of the trolls, you will find out what people genuinely think about the company !!!

I will say that I am genuinely sorry for the last minute change. It is in no way ideal for use either. We, private investors, just want to get the Smokey Hills mine open and get smelting the Smokey ore, making us ALL money !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.