NTC 0.00% $1.10 netcomm wireless limited

Ann: Scheme Meeting Results, page-15

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3788
    It's hard to believe that 86% of the shares outstanding voted for the sale, all the big shareholders wanted out.

Such a huge disparity between the big and small shareholders raises some interesting questions about this process.

A full investigation would be fascinating for a forensic accountant to undertake.

There may have been a significant number of new small shareholders introduced to the register over the past 3 months, and some of them might reside in the USA, and even China. Isn't this how business works?

It's hard to believe that while we are on the verge of a global 5G boom, the directors endorse selling the company. Truly incomprehensible.

It's also hard to believe, that if they wanted, the directors could not have found a way to either merge with another Australian company, or undertake board renewal and bring in dynamic young Australian technocrats to take the company forward.

Something has always smelled fishy about this deal, call it intuition, call it what you like, but it's hard not to believe that other things were not going on behind the scenes. And prior to the sale there was some obvious stock price manipulation. I don't believe the truth of all this will ever be known now.

It would be very interesting to look at that registration database over the past 3 months, and reconcile the new additions by location and country of residence, and then compare those statistics with the past 3 to 5 years data.

So it's goodbye to another very good long standing Australian company, and I'm not proud to say that it was Australian directors who sold it out. What does this say about our business leaders?

The ASX is broken, and ASIC is broken, and the FIRB is broken - and it's only going to get worse.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.