NTC 0.00% $1.10 netcomm wireless limited

In the past 2 months, I have contacted, and sent detailed...

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3788
    In the past 2 months, I have contacted, and sent detailed research, to politicians on both sides of the house, including independents, Australian government regulatory authorities, security authorities, and journalists in the business news and video media, together with influential individuals in business and politics and economics and media, and online consultants, and to the judiciary. I have done this from my base in Western Australia.

Research was business like and technical, though I'll admit to some frustration in the last couple of days, and alluding to this development as a national disgrace, and unpatriotic, and a moral outrage.

I have received little positive feedback, and have become quite despondent.

It has become quite clear, quite frankly, that nobody gives a f*.

This is the world we live in now, and it's a greedy, selfish, arrogant, unjust, cynical, deluded, deceitful, narcissistic, aberrant, sick pig of a place.

I'm 63. How I yearn for the simple days of my youth in the 1960s, with the uncrowded streets and the friendly corner store, and some decent kind people to reason with.

We are a broken society, nothing works, and nobody cares about anything but themselves and their egos and their wallets.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.