GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

...well let's see what happens.....hopefully there will soon be...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...well let's see what happens.....hopefully there will soon be a lawsuit going after the personal assets and the rest of the executive team.... much easier now that they are both in the US where there is also 20 years jail sentence as a minimum for racketeering.... so I believe in karma....

...laughable that a CEO of a listed company does not even know what the definition of 'early tech' is.... comparing it to Xero shows that even their recent Simon Frasier crash course was pointless.... don't have a clue....and then they paid themselves $2m/year compensation each, while Xero's executives were earning less that $300k/year with 100 times the revenue.... which the doubles every year....Getswift started with $360K...and it went backwards....

....but hey, let's acquire bankrupt companies and use their revenues, not their bottom line, to tell everyone why we deserve >$10M compensation each, since listed....

..."The tech is looking very strong these days"...not based on the feedback/reviews of the Getswift app....>40 reviews, not even a 3 star rating.... but then again, like your 2017 announcements....you probably meant ' potentially strong'....or why don't you guys have a another round of fake 5 star reviews, like the last time when you were caught out...?

@Fanthom... indeed ....but why are you then still commenting...or care what circa twelve strangers think? My intent is.... caveat emptor....because someone is still buying 100K/day....hopefully someone will read our comments and decide that it is not worth it....even if it is one person....mission accomplished!!! ....and I will follow them to NEO and do the same....just out of principle...Hotcopper owns Stockhouse...which is the main one in Canada.....

...anyway....I'm a super fast typer...each comment takes less than 3 minutes.....

.... my two cents....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.