GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

I don't know. Maybe the same reason they have an ex-presidential...

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    I don't know. Maybe the same reason they have an ex-presidential candidate on the advisory board. It is the unknowns that drive the risk discount on this stock, and these are the risks you are being paid to take at these prices.

What I do know is what I have witnessed through the ASIC trial gives me the confidence not to believe the narratives many market participants have on the stock, and look forward to the new prospectus which I hope will answer many of these unknowns. Very possibly will be disappointed, but it's all risk/reward.

Any coming dilution will impact founders more than anyone. As you have noted may be a different management team in a few months if that is the case, although going by the letters major holders have released, no reason to think they don't support management also. While support of management puts you in the minority on here, across the whole shareholder base not so much. As at June this year: "While independently held and managed, the combined ownership of CF, KPT, CCM and RC exceeds 25% of the outstanding shares of GetSwift. Other large US holders, totaling collectively over 10% of the company ownership, have recently contacted one or more of our firms to express their support of GetSwift’s vision."

and

"From where we stand, the positive momentum at GetSwift is attributable to the quality of their entire team, but the catalyst of their growth and success revolves around Bane Hunter, CEO and Joel MacDonald, President. We believe both are essential to the operations and leadership at GetSwift to hopefully propel the company into a meaningful global brand. We continue to strongly support both of these leaders and believe their involvement is vital for our future success.'
    https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200625005919/en/Charles-Frischer-KPT-Capital-LLC-Clutterbuck-Capital-Management-LLC-Robert-Clutterbuck-Issue-Joint-Letter-to-Shareholders-in-Support-of-GetSwift-Management

Unless their views have since changed.

IMO, DYOR

MJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.