GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

...mmm....interesting......so tell me, based on disclosed facts...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...mmm....interesting...

...so tell me, based on disclosed facts to date....why are you still a believer if you don't have insider knowledge? In other words, why do you still trust them after it is axiomatic that only the management team has benefited from this ASX listing? There is not one positive thing that this company or management team has disclosed to shareholders in the last three years....

'Any coming dilution will impact founders more than anyone'- have another look at your recent Simon Fraser notes...that is not the definition of dilution mate...they did not pay for their shares....they received it on a silver platter from shareholders who paid above the next fundraising...that is dilution...but then again, you struggle with other basic Business 101 concepts like mixing up fundraising with being capitalised...USD vs AUD...so this concept might be too advance for you..

"From where we stand, the positive momentum at GetSwift is attributable to the quality of their entire team, but the catalyst of their growth and success revolves around Bane Hunter, CEO and Joel MacDonald, President"

....mmm...now imagine if someone that owns
    ~35M shares had the opposite sentiment in the public and the shares then crash...bye bye all of their Cleveland investors....all their clients would run for the hills with their money.... .other question is why did they decide to sell about 4 million of their shares to date?

...also....they are alluding to 'vision & positive momentum'.... so what you are saying is that Getswift has identified a new revenue source....selling insider information?....my rationale: Getswift has not made any comments via ASX on any of these the last 3 years...so where did these Hedge Fund guys get this information from if it is not in public domain....

....but, let's leave that to ASIC & OSC to investigate....

My point is: So assume I am someone that have paid $4.00/share after the Dec 2017 Amazon announcement, and I am sitting at this stage at 95% loss....and noticed the company paid Joel & Bane over $10M in compensation these last three years and was handed 20M bonus shares after they used my money to acquire these performance targets? So tell me why should I still trust these guys after I still haven't received one update after three years....? I am sure would agree that your view is either delusional or an insider nature....because there is not a chance that any objective ASX investor would still trust them again....

...my 2 cents...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.