GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

You don't need to agree with my decision to invest, and I don't...

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444

You don't need to agree with my decision to invest, and I don't need to convince you to invest. It's high risk, I have been very open about that. So is the 4th at Dapto, but if I want to put my money on the dish lickers and have a chat with other punters I can. It's my money and I can do what I want with it. It is strange that my investment so deeply offends you. Nothing I say will change your mind, but I will speak up when you're spouting nonsense. I did so when you were spouting nonsense about a $7 takeover, just like I am when you spout nonsense now.

I don't know who Simon Fraser is, more nonsense.

Dilution has nothing to do with if you paid for your shares or not, it is when a shareholders ownership in a company is reduced by virtue of additional shares being issued.

FIL increased their holding this year, so there appears to be at least one other, fairly major ASX investor who is willing to invest.

I like the tech, I like the sector, I like the fact that people did not pay attention to the ASIC hearing, I like that the AFR stopped reporting on the ASIC trial when the narrative didn't suit them. In my view all these things make it a badly understood situation with a decent potential for upside.

All in my opinion, DYOR

MJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.