GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

...mmm...touched a nerve...no need to be so defensive...or maybe...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...mmm...touched a nerve...no need to be so defensive...or maybe you should...

...remember, we are just strangers....or are we?

....it was a simple question....you are biased for some mysterious reason.... so either an insider... or totally delusional...

...the only fact that I know is that nobody would have touched this with a barge pole... not based on management's actions to date & what was disclosed via ASX these last three years...

....but hey, let's wait and see what the real impetus was for those Cleveland based guys to invest in this...BUT I hope you were clever enough (like myself) to use an unassigned VPN IP address on this site...because as you are probably aware with all your NEO/Canada knowledge; there is a special taskforce in Canada's securities regulator, that are currently craving for insider trading tips....they are currently even paying up to $1M for tips...

Merry Christmas & happy New Year to you all!

...still my two cents....

P.S.

My $7/share was based on scenario what a last mile platform could be worth for a place taking this inhouse vs. outsourcing last mile logistics at $0.30/delivery....with say ~20M deliveries/month...but that was also assuming being managed by a management team with integrity....and the 20M 'bonus' share issue told me what I needed to know... hence my (get)swift exit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.