GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Scheme of Arrangement Becomes Effective, page-22

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    Grützi from sunny Switzerland!

Bye bye GXY, welcome ¨MergeCo¨.....we still have no new name!
    5th biggest Li producer in the world...but for how long?

Even with the GXY board being overpaid for their performance and corporate blunders over the years, I am happy to have stuck to this little beauty. But in the end, it wouldn't have mattered which of the three Aussie lithium producers you would have invested in, ORE, PLS or GXY. The market lifted all their SPs to new all-time highs. I stuck to the only debt-free with real cash in the bank.
    While this 5 bagger is not a bad paper gain since June 2020, my investment time line in this sector is in its infancy. I am certain we are just at the base of the hockey stick. The rocket is on the launching pad...Lynas holders remember the flood of rocket pictures.
    upload_2021-8-16_10-45-17.png

I have been a holder since just before GMM T/O days (with some riding of the waves of Li II and COVID-19 coz timing is almost everything in this market). It has been a crazy ride. But as it seems, the worst is behind us.

All I can say is DYOR, stick to your investment plan and let the EV revolution take care of your hard earned money!

I am looking forward to the departure of the old GXY board, and some real goal kicking of the new MerceCo with Martin Perez and Simon Hay, in particular the realisation of the true value of the SDV and JB resources with some juicy dividends down the line.

DYOR and this is no financial advice.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.