RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Hey Bloky, yes a sad day... but I dont think Adantha will miss...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Hey Bloky, yes a sad day... but I dont think Adantha will miss out if you know what I mean.
    Phizer will reward him handsomely, may even be offered a job because who else knows the tech better than him...
    I know you were here when I started in RAP, it was my first trade after 12months of just watching the market it was a pretty good thread back then... with ..........
    Wise-one, Lafevre, Red Bar, GC Investor, djtrading, Scrimpycat, White Horse, Cosmoclark, Wop, ClownTrader, Silverfox, LJsilver, Rockboy, Showie, sle, Hercules007, Moneybags, Padlock, dman0, Cosycat, Kirraboots, Mr Bentley, Portsmouth, MSIMaker, Mumstheword, VWboy, Bullraider, Terrible Tadpole, SteadyEddie, LevelGrinder, Aras, Samcro, Saragian, TechGoose, AICp and even serial pest Liza Ravanelli77..
    What would we have done without you...?? lol

Do those names take you down memory lane or what....!?
    (Yes I know it was only 6yrs ago) But it feels like a life time with Rap...!

I used to race home from work to read all your posts and learn as much as I could, thank you to all of you and to the names I have missed, you know who you are....
    Heres hoping nothing goes wrong before the 26th. (Shouldnt have said that!) haha..

OVER an OUT......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.