C'mon LDM, SR, the Board and SGH!!!! Don't you guys get it? I...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    C'mon LDM, SR, the Board and SGH!!!!

Don't you guys get it? I don't think that voting intention could be any clearer as to what shareholders think. And don't for one minute think after this vote it ends there. We will fight to the bitter end! I am already preparing my claim against your company and will be ready to submit it to the Administrator!

It doesn't matter how many times you tell us what SGH are going to do or that you are going to put our company into administration, we don't care. Our minds are made up and if you've been reviewing these posts as I believe you are given the excellent work NBT and Dr Phil have done to raise the visibility of our plight, we continue to hope that one day it will sink in that a stinking 2c is not only insulting but shows our so called stewards insensitivity towards shareholders that have been funding this company and paying your salaries for the last 7 years! I believe the highest price I paid for a share purchase 7 years ago was $1.74 - I'm gonna fret about losing another 2c!?!?!?!??!!?!?!??!

Wake up. We want you to be held accountable and we want to know what the hell you have really been doing over those years to destroy a no brainer implementation and business case that should have brought in those huge cashflows that we were continually promised. The only huge cashflows were from the Nexus Energy bank account to management!

The administrator's report will make great reading and a great case study for Corporate Strategy studies in universities.

I look forward to finally seeing the end of these threats and watching out for management being held to account. What you have done to our company and to shareholders capital is an absolute disgrace. Other than the actual workers on the ground, none of you should be allowed to hold influence in any company where shareholder funds are not yours!

I look forward to the outcomes of the meeting.

Arobert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.