GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Personally I don't believe that NEO is going to instantly...

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    Personally I don't believe that NEO is going to instantly provide a huge plethora of investors hungry for GSW. I do think it may provide a fresh start, with a new investor base which may be willing to give the company more of a chance than on the ASX, which could develop over time. I think especially initially, any capital raised could come from existing investors (and LDA). But it is possible (it certainly is the case for me) that existing investors would be more willing to provide additional capital if it was done off the ASX. It has not been a pleasant listing regardless of who you think is to blame.

Regarding Logo, I had been more willing to accept the acquisition prior to the recent cash burn. It is hard to see it being a worthwhile endeavour given where we currently sit with regards to remaining cash. I would think any synergy achieved down the track not so valuable as that cash in bank.

I will also make the point that our MC is sitting in the ~54m range. Some on here still talk about the stock like it is pushing the $1B mark. I am uncomfortable waiting on treasury, but outside of that I do not think we are at an unreasonable valuation for the risk/reward profile.

All IMO, DYOR

MJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.