GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Soz Fanthom no raw nerve - just thought saying it’s clutching at...

1. 985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Soz Fanthom no raw nerve - just thought saying it’s clutching at straws was a bad take because CA is always going after a few different things - D&O, company assets, and look frankly if the biz is worth as much as some shareholders seem to think then if there was a judgment against them who’s to say there wouldn’t be a way crystallise value and meet the payment? We all tend to take a narrow view ased on the latest 4C cash on balance sheet but there might be other assets. I personally don’t think the CA claimants are doing the dirty on new shareholders. Those that bought in after all the sh1t went down had full info there were lawsuits. And those holding before are part of the claim. If there is a judgment against GSW the lawyers will be looking at all methods of recovery. Per my post above I do actually only think there will be D&O (if anything) and so it won’t particarly impact holders. That’s because I don’t think there is any value in their underlying businesses, but that’s my opinion and others may think opposite. So to round out that’s why I think it’s unfair to say it’s clutching at straws, there still lot of unknowns driving decision making here. Cheers for writing back clarifying thoughts agree with most

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.