GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

...mmm....see it as pro bono...I try to spend 15 hours a week on...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...mmm....see it as pro bono...

I try to spend 15 hours a week on 'giving back'....and this forum is only one of many of the forums around the world where I provide my two cents.... the intent is to provide a different perspective...and maybe save someone in the process a few hours of their precious life...because that is what money is in the end...life hours....some people hours' are worth $2/hour....others are $200,000/hour....so every time you lose/make money... it is life hours....

...that is why most of my opinions are of a contrarian nature...

I also donate >50% of what I make every year to foundations etc....been doing this since 2005...and still loving it..so a hobby....hopefully a few people listened to me on some of the forums.... anyway, saved more than 10,000 jobs through business rescues, turnarounds & transformation when I still had passion for the greedy corporate life.

...you should try it...do something without expecting anything back...without anyone knowing who you are.... there are a lot of people doing that....quite big in Japan, North America & Scandinavia....

...anyway... next time when you see 'anonymous' donations....think of me and my fellow anonymous 'givers'....and the next time you have the opportunity...like walking pass someone...or standing behind someone in the shopping queue....who could do with some help....help them....without anyone noticing it... pay their bill....buy them lunch...take them to shop for a warm winter jacket etc....and tell them to pass it on.....

...basically do exactly the opposite that Bane is doing, using his position so that people could report on his <$100K donation to the family of the Covid19 victim.... that is while he accepted more than $10M in compensation funded by people who probably lost their life savings due to his actions during Getswift's ASX stint/ Australian fund raid. https://www.startupdaily.net/2020/03/asx-listed-logistics-software-startup-getswift-loses-a-staff-member-to-covid-19/

...so the real power in giving... is to always to it anonymously...

...my two cents...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.