ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2316
    If you call this war time, as opposed to peace time, I suppose that bullies will always try to erase history.

Case in point, specifically, is the eradication of the trades occurring on the LME nickel market last Tuesday. That institution is owned by HKEX (as proxy for the CCP).

It is outrageous that the trades performed on the day, legitimately entered into, have been removed from sight. It won't appear on the chart as a spike to USD100k/t, nor will the profits be shifted from Tsingshans P&L to western banks P&L.

How outrageous is that?

Poof....it's gone...never to be seen agaIn.

Dark forces are behind this coverup. This is not western forces at play.

It is a controlling regime hell bent on removing the piss stain which Big Shot has left on the Nickel market forever.....all in the name of saving face.

All we will be left with, is the talk about the day Nickel spiked to USD100k/t, and the trades were invalid.

And another thing which I saw earlier this morning, is that the LME has appointed a Chinese Auditor to its books (I think it was in relation to the current fiasco, not the external audit done at year end which I believe is done by PWC). I can't find the article anymore, but I saw it...maybe it was erased by the CCP.

If someone can find mention of it, then my claim will be vindicated!

WSA looking strong in the face of this volatility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.