RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Things turning out pretty simple, Pfizer, BOD and Yes voters are...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    Things turning out pretty simple, Pfizer, BOD and Yes voters are up against LH holders now.

Many short term holders sold out because what they believed upward 10% gain is not justified by risk of 30% downwards. Whatever these selling are 1M or 100M, they hit rocky bottom of 13c, mysterious buyers are waiting.

Some Yes voters are still holding, in hope either LT holders will join in, or they can sell the Resapp DX Resapp CC Sleepcheck and Covid screen potential for 127m to gain their 10%. But they underestimated we holding 5,6 or 7 years know our disruptive tech too well, DX were only a little short of FDA from 2nd trial and would’ve been $ company. Not to be personal, TK was totally coward towards big names, once he got a call from US RM he fell to the chair, the story told from BL. They paid like $25k made him running like chicken, not surprised today he doesn’t have a ball to comment on AU and JP patent, what does that hurt at all?

The forum has been quiet since data confirmation was not successful that some holders sold out. But yes voters will need to be three times more than LT holders. For example, I held 1.2m shares here, you will have to find 3 x 1.2m share holders to beat me. And feel lucky to find institutions who hold 3x 5% total shares to beat FIL. God bless you to make 10%, join BOD and enjoy your bet!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.