RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

ROLMFAO Pfizer playing games. As if they think they're going to...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    ROLMFAO Pfizer playing games. As if they think they're going to get this for 14.6 cents per share! Majority here voting NO. Some of the top holders probably will vote NO too. Why waste everybody's time!

Good to see that our BOD at least tried to get them to wave the contingency to see if they will at least pay 21 but they are obviously keeping this as is for now (many last week were coming out of the woodworks telling us to run for the hills thinking they would pull out lol this obviously means they will not pull out of the arrangement) so they can use this to their advantage if the 14.6 offer falls through when it comes to us shareholders voting.... Man they want this soooo bad like a horny teenager wanting the hot chick next door!

No superior offers have been formalised. Doesn't mean ResApp is not talking behind closed doors to other players that have approached. If the company is and something does become formalised things could get interesting. IMO the trading since the announcement seems fishy to me like accumulation is happening and other big boy(s) could show their hand IMO

Ok so the way I see this the deal is definitely going ahead at this stage. If other potential suitors are lurking they can show their hand now... it will be interesting to see the final independent expert report and if they think it isn't in the best interests of shareholders to sell at 14.6 cents per share. I personally don't see how they could say that 14.6 is in the best interest. Wasn't 14.6 cents a price set by Pfizer?! $0.27 was the higher end and 21 cents was the lower end if I am not mistaken? So how could it be in the best interests of shareholders and the board can still be supporting this when it was contingent previously on the independent expert report evaluation price?

This whole soap opera process stinks! FFS quit this messing around you want the COVID screening tool pizza stop being tight and pay for it! 200 million + royalties and it's all yours as far as I'm concerned, but we keep everything else like DX and SleepCheck!!! ResApp remains as ResApp Health! It seems to me like they're probably just going to shelve the rest of the technology anyway..

You have my NO VOTE Pizza thick crust and very cheesy with lots of ResApp NO VOTE sprinkles!

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.