RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: Scheme Update, page-62

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    What kind of pis.take rediculas Ann is this?
    (ah hello... obviously)

Honestly, I get the formalities however this is just laughable!! Talk about kicking a dog when it's down!

These guys are seemingly just having a blast trying to use every trick in the book to push existing s/o into despair, seems like more conditioning to me!.

Better sell...there's no hope.... 'NOT' !!!!

Still voting 'No' and grabbing the popcorn! What's next.. keep it coming... It won't change anything, will still be a big fat 'No'!

Sorry 'OZ', can't do it, something's very off on this one.

I want more information and some meaningful Announcements with some actual interlectual content updating us on the current progression on all advancements 'OUR' company is making.

Keeping us in the dark is a big tactical error - IMO. It's actually making me feel pretty good, no news is good news as they saying goes and I won't be placing any weight on the 4c either - call it concerns of lack of transparency or whatever you like however this has the potential to be another tool to kick s/o in the guts with.

Unfortunately I think even if buying the company and turfing the bod as suggested as great as an idea as it sounds (especially after this kind of rubbish) isn't as easier route either though - FDA would become more problematic - imo.

Staying strong and letting this one run it's course!

Good luck to all, we all have different situations - always an opp to down size & still vote No until this blows over. Imagine if that happens... where could it potentially be in a year or two ??

If one wants it, rule of thumb, so will another!

Imo-Dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.