RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

I guess this isn’t a very popular opinion here, but…. As I’ve...

1. 650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    I guess this isn’t a very popular opinion here, but…. As I’ve said before , the company has struggled to market dx, maybe because of the medical fraternity being difficult to convince, and/or FDA being loathe to ratify the product either because of lack of evidence or lack of support from big pharma.
    So we need to keep going with covid testing, as this will bring in revenue, which can then be used to push dx to the world.

It is not going to be easy to convince medical professionals, and we need advertising, advertising and more advertising. We need more exposure, more data, and more staff. We need board members and staff that are qualified to do this, therefore we need to pay more to keep them .
    Why does Pfizer want Covid testing? Simple, because it will bring in revenue, fast. So the company needs to move with this opportunity , so that acceptance of dx will follow on the coattails of the acceptance of covid testing, and we can keep on funding the RAP core product…DX.

Flogging the same poor ole horse , the same way , will mean the company will run out of money, and probably add years to the world wide acceptance of DX.

My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.