NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Do people not understand how PE works? They don't invest in a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4369
    Do people not understand how PE works? They don't invest in a company to sit around do nothing. They are not a hedge fund taking a position in a company and hoping it goes up. PE aims to turn around companies with potential (that isn't being realised due to management issues or other issues). TB's bullish view should not be considered a bullish view of the ASX listed NEA. It is a bullish view on their ability to turn it around, using tools and methods only available to PE. They have loads of cash and other existing acquisitions that they can use to leverage this opportunity. NEA itself is a great concept, but its potential will never be realised if it remains on the ASX. As much as I wish I could still be invested in the company after the takeover, that is not possible. I believe strongly that TB will turn things around and will realise the full potential of NEA. But without TB there is not future and no hope for NEA.

To use the analogy that has been used by several here; we have a beautiful car but a drunk driver at the wheel. This car needs a new driver and a retrofit to realise its true potential

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.