HRZ 2.94% 3.5¢ horizon minerals limited

Ann: Schemes Approved by Greenstone Securityholders, page-13

1. 2,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 927
    This reminds me of a situation back in the day, many moons ago in the early 1970s when I worked as a clerk for Golden Fleece.Our Union[right wing Labor controlled] did a cosy deal with management for a lousy pay increase.We all went a meeting and voted against it and won the ballot.The agreement was overturned. Great rejoicing. Then, in the following weeks the deal went through.Why? They called a second meeting to overturn the rejection.But we weren't given due notice of that meeting! Why weren't we, we asked?The letters advising us of the second meeting, 'quote'- "Must have got lost in the post"- 'end quote,' was the reply.
    Unless these votes are counted by a completely dis-interested party,there's always going to be a sense of disquiet when a strong campaign against a proposal ends up, petering out. The only way one can get a handle on what happened, in my view,is for those shareholders who voted against, to give out the size of their holdings and they add up to more than what was counted at the meeting.
    Otherwise, its 'fait accompli'. However,the 'second' strike weapon is there to be activated.

db

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $39.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.2¢ $116.6K 3.374M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500886 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 39560 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.