SDV 1.23% 41.0¢ scidev ltd

This company needs to become profitable before the SP will get...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    This company needs to become profitable before the SP will get any decent bounce.
    Lewis has good will on his side however this will quickly vanish if it turns out he is just another Kieran.
    "Good" news is that Taylor is now up to the hilt in this and i can imagine will have some very impatient shareholders that are deep in the red too.
    Given they have been topping up i would be assuming that this bodes well as they are more likely to have a view on what is currently happening.
    Looks like they haven't been supporting the SP at all recently which has let it tumble as people like pata have sold out.
    Would assume they now have there fill of shares and given the size of the last cap raising i would say that it looks to be it for future cap raising.
    Expecting to see Taylor start supporting the SP now, that on-top of a few good announcements might finally get this thing going.
    Disappointing that the foreshadowed announcements this quarter didn't materialize, that was a very KR move Lewis.
    The market appreciates honest guidance rather than promises of grandeur. You need to be building the trust back with the investors that KR destroyed by making so many of these promises.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.005(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $77.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 41.0¢ 40.5¢ $1.248K 3.044K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 107 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 3323 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.