SDV 1.23% 41.0¢ scidev ltd

Okay.That was what the guy on the phone said but I can see from...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Okay.
    That was what the guy on the phone said but I can see from your quote that this is clearly incorrect. Seems they did get the $18M they wanted.
    Probably the guy on the phone was some lackey that had no real idea.
    I remain quite worried unfortunately..
    I also wish to point out that SDV says they have won a contract with the multi Billion $$$ Sydney tunnel boring job , and that is Great, BUT they give NO guidance as to how much sales this translates to.
    If we go back to the early days of the resurrection, the contract with Iluka, they did give that guidance which then gives shareholders a better picture of the significance.
    Anyway, let's hope for something.
    As my share broker said to me.." they got greedy"
    They should have been able to pay out the Haldon principals if that business was going so well. They then could have come to the market if they needed funds for some specific purpose. "we wish to expand our manufacturing/warehousing" is very vague.
    We wish to develop "green" chemicals is also very vague.
    Tell us how much these things should cost and what the likely pay-off to the company and shareholders is.
    If you owned an enterprise and your manager came to you with..' please can you invest an extra $20M b/c I wish to expand the business" without costings or firm plan...would you just hand over the $$$$?
    If they have sold the $18M placement at $0.65 I expect they must have given the institutions something more in information that we have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.005(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $77.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 41.0¢ 40.5¢ $1.248K 3.044K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 107 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 3323 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.