SDV 0.00% 36.0¢ scidev ltd

SDV doesn't trade much volume, hasn't in the few years i've been...

1. 1,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    SDV doesn't trade much volume, hasn't in the few years i've been following it

Not too happy about the Tartana deal now though seems we keep getting deleveraged.

back in 2017 :
    • Upon completion of the sale and the $1.5 million capital raising proposed by TRL, SDV will holdapproximately 37.5% of TRL’s shares, representing an approximately 37.5% control position (prior toany further capital raise / IPO or asset acquisition by TRL). TRL will also have a modest number of$0.40 exercise price options on issue, held by Directors and key executives

and just recently :

In summary , the final terms of the sale and purchase of Intec Zeehan Residues Pty Ltd involved The purchase of Intec Zeehan Residues Pty Ltd by Tartana, which completed on 29 January 2018;o The consideration is 20 million ordinary shares in Tartana, to be issued over time so that SciDev Ltdremains at all time below the threshold of 20% of the issued share capital of Tartana;- At the date of this report, Tartana has issued SciDev Ltd 16,510,000 ordinary shares (out of theaforementioned 20 million shares). SciDev Ltd currently holds 10,099,935 ordinary shares, i.e. 19.92% ofTartana's share capital;- Tartana remains under the obligation to issue the balance of 3,490,000 ordinary shares to SciDev Ltd as soonas possible in compliance with the Corporations Act.

So basically we have been diluted a massive amount, from 37% to 20% and they haven't listed yet.
    so we will probably end up only having 10% of TRL once they list.
    which to me is not a great trade for a slag pile worth 180 million.

on the plus side things seem fairly positive with TRL's other projects and could provide some income that stops the massive dilution that happens in most small explorers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.51am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.