BRN 7.50% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Scientific Advisory Board Appointment, page-137

1. 6,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9114
    From what I understand, the old SAB were key validators of the core technology that PVDM had developed, maybe @rise from the ashes would remember given his age on the forum, but there were some inital letters PVDM had at shareholder presentations from these guys that acknowledged and validated PVDMs invention. Looking at their credentials they were key to this validation. Jeff Krichmar, Nicolas Spitzer, Gert Cauwenberghs - top dogs in their fields.

I believe we are now moving to the next phase, where we can expect new profiles of those on the frontlines doing the research and applying Akida to real world problems. The guys out of WA who have been researching neuromorphic tech for the past 4 or so years with Adam Osseiran, Simon Thorpe and now Barry Marshall. We are looking at a stacked deck.

Hopefully we can see some of their research showcased, there is a bunch out there - all of it has been collated on these threads - but it would be good to see how the company packages it.

Exciting times indeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.015(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $2.088M 9.838M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 210171 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 214169 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.