NTI 4.11% 7.0¢ neurotech international limited

Exactly @Gapeseed the new members of this board are of the...

1. 1,604 Posts.
    Exactly @Gapeseed the new members of this board are of the highest caliber i have seen appointed to any such company at this stage of its life.

When talking about these professional types their name is their brand its what defines them in their field  and  if their name is attached to something that they believe is going to go very well they have made a convicted decision that this will determine the fate of their name/brand. In other words NTI today become very very validated and the growth will be nothing shy of phenomenal.

Yes also the paragraph below shows that its very wide geographic growth starting immediately and i'm very exited to get my response back regarding the FDA changes because i have a strong felling our north american growht is coming faster then first thought.

“We have assembled a team for our Scientific Advisory Board with wide-ranging, high quality experience relevant to Neurotech’s business activities and objectives, and reflective of the jurisdictions the company is targeting in the immediate to medium term,” Neurotech’s CEO Wolfgang Storf said.

Seriously good value
    more very near term announcements which are highly SP sensitive

What is not to like here very glad to have a good position.

Cheers bonkers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.