AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Sconi Owners Team Appointment, page-21

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    At the risk of the non-holders jumping all over me I would make the observation it is a strange appointment if they are not confident that they are getting close to finance.

Generally looking forward - AUZ if if it is going to transition to mining will need a change in management and Board composition as there is different skill for developing and operating a mine

I have a holding in G1A - a lot of the sentiments I see expressed about the board and CEO for AUZ mirror to an extent what was in the G1A threads. They won't get off take, they won't get a substantial shareholder, The board and CEO are hopeless and paid too much, when they got a great off take .... they'll never get funding, when they got the funding the funding's is too expensive.

Where are they at now?. The share price has dropped a bit and stagnated and IMHO not reflecting the value of the company once the mine is operational but that is not unusual, there has been a change of CEO and some management as well as the composition of the board to people that are more aligned with developing and operating a mining operation. The mine should start producing late this year or early next year and I expect the share price will start to more closely mirror the value of the company as production gets closer.

I'm not necessarily saying there is an exact parallel between the two companies but broadly speaking what we are see with a AUZ is not the similar Too many companies going through the offtake funding mine development phase. Some get through the various stages like G1A - the jury is out for AUZ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $965 123.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 22282501 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 985192 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.