AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Sconi Owners Team Appointment, page-25

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    Plenty of past and non-holders wish to see AUZ crash and fail. Previous holders who lost big time would love others to suffer as they have imo ..why do you think they continue to hang around and bash the stock with their negative opinions ??

AUZ is sitting pretty and in control this time around IMO
    SKI is much in the past ... forget it guys, company suicide if management fail and allow this to happen a second time with LG !

Plenty of people will always bag this stock and management through bitterness and loss ! There's still plenty of time for all pieces to come together. I will continue to buy below 20 cents as i still see this as excellent value.

Up over 100% with no complaints here !

Dont lose sleep over AUZ ! You're either in or out ..simple ! Ride it out or sell now ! My gut is a successful outcome so I'll continue to invest heavily and take the risk !

Still holding close to 20 cents ( support level ) so there's only one direction for that SP imo ... WELL ABOVE the current SP as the pieces fall into place...

Call BB afah if you wish, but it's very possible he's got it right this time around ...just my thoughts !!

Exciting period ahead .... keep the faith guys !

Enjoy your weekend

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $9.792K 1.396M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 20994432 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4563555 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.