AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

Actually don’t bother Vintage. I read your subsequent posts. I...

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Actually don’t bother Vintage. I read your subsequent posts. I realised we have different interpretation and hence difference perspective on how things are going. Each to their own.

In my opinion the timing couldn’t have been better. Federal election due soon and the incumbent wants to commit as much of $5 billion as possible so the opposition doesn’t get any benefit of NAIF if they get elected.
    From my experience, the approval can be fast tracked subject to certain conditions. The fact tht the business case submitted during strategic review was received well enough to proceed to DD stage is reassuring to me.
    You chose to ignore that there is no cap of 50% of project funding anymore with the amendments made in April this year.

Ski will need a seat on the board to feel comfortable with supply and they are more than capable of building or manage projects like the one proposed. I expect them to exercise their 12c option which will need to be before end of 2018.

FrThe physical stocks of Nickel, copper and zinc are diminishing and in my opinion class 1 nickel price needs to be much higher than current so In my opinion we are due for a fantastic xmas.

Anyway I do appreciate your negativity in this forum as it helps me challenge my investment. Keep up the good work.
    Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $13.73K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 7636857 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1734242 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.