AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

"“Most of the projects that NAIF expects to close in 2018-19...

1. 7,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1227
    "“Most of the projects that NAIF expects to close in 2018-19 have been in development phase for over 12 months."

Whoops a bit of a comprehension fail there I think...
    Firstly it's most not all so by definition some will be less than 12 months not that it's an issue because Sconi hits that milestone anyway.

Secondly "Development Phase" isn't a phase of the NAIF process it seems to mean that the project itself has been in development, which as stated above - a tick for Sconi.

Application Process

There are four stages in the application process:
    1. Enquiry and Preliminary Assessment Stage
    2. Strategic Assessment Stage
    3. Due Diligence Stage
    4. Investment Decision and Execution Stage

But of course all the above is a sideshow - We don't know if NAIF will approve or not or how long it might take - it's a nice to have and really just shows that AUZ are being thorough in their search for the best value finance/least dilution they can get for the project, which in itself is a very positive thing.

I notice you ignored my previous post asking if you believed we needed all the funding immediately... which of course is ludicrous.
    We'll secure funding to begin plant construction as the plan has always been. In my opinion the NAIF money will be used for the promised local infrastructure (as is highly appropriate) and will be used so there needs to be less money raised down the line in a CR - so if it takes 12 months... no worries, that's around when we'll want it.

Why are you working so hard trying to twist this positive announcement into a negative? o_0
    Last edited by ura_bull: 19/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.