AUZ 5.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Sconi Project Offtake Agreement with SK Innovation, page-120

1. 13,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2640
    Hi flippa - good movie and good song!

Not feeling 'down' though! And not sure that the stock has 'pulled through'!

I do like to look at the 'bright side' - and do in most areas of my life - but stock investing/trading is not a place for looking at the 'bright side'. It requires a more realistic, more hard-nosed approach.

You will recall from my response to Merlin soon after market close yesterday that my 'realism' was spot on with respect to this morning's announcement, as per:

"It means, imo, that the capital is not over the line and the announcement, before open tomorrow, will be along the lines of that financial outcome and that SKI has walked away or agreed to an extension"

It makes sense to be realistic. In saying that, however, I do see a glimmer in this development. Principally around SKI's intention to stick around at least a bit longer plus completion of DD on the product. It would have been easy for them to walk away but they didn't. So need to think about that a bit more vis-a-vis their broader strategies.

Obviously, the end of October will be critical. If they get through that and there is word from NAIF by then, this could become interesting. Against that, is the serious issue of further dilution with the additional waiting time.

Happy to sit out at the moment, but will be watching.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $7.202K 772.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 6647025 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1475740 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.