AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Sconi Project Offtake Agreement with SK Innovation, page-122

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618

hi mate.

This to me demonstrates that SKI are definitely in the ring to see this through. If they were not, or do not need AUZ, based on second condition, this LFA would have been null and void.

But wait, they have completed condition 1, satisfactorily...and now discussions have and are proceeding based on quantitative grounds. People have been asking where is the commitment from SKI - well, this ann. tells us that they are now on the table discussing this.
    That's why the LFA condition 1, even though may not have been met, there is an agreement to extend it...

I don't see a down side to this...
    The SP is just reflecting all those ST investors getting out, who don't understand that "Rome wasn't built in a day".
    If this was a bad ann. there would be more than 12m shares traded already..

Also, Flemington cobalt footprint tripled based on prev ann. So, maybe there could be some discussions around that also..
    AUZ have the goods....this could just as well coincide with the SKI plant being constructed and due to be completed and ready for battery construction in 2022 in Georgia, US, with materials coming from AUZ..

SKI will definitely need materials for one od the largest markets in the world to supply batteries for EV in the US in 2022...onwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $1.563K 222.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 9836849 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2799869 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.