AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Sconi Project Offtake Agreement with SK Innovation, page-147

1. 4,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1899
    Hey Greenleaf,

If it’s like you say, “here lays a great project” why would it be a hypothetical theory that a divided won’t get paid within 2-5 yrs?

Think about it if there is a share consolidation of 10-1 and the present day value was around $3.00 after consolidation what have you gained? Nothing! What do you think the stock will be worth when operations commence $18 or around $5... I think the latter. Don’t get me wrong it may very well get to the high teens but it will take many, many years for that to happen!!

Management and BOD have not done right be the SH here despite today’s outcome and all the positive news flows.

Don’t take it personally or to heart! I would have loved to have seen a signed, sealed, delivered off take/finance agreement this morning. Despite everyone saying time is a good thing we get longer to formalise everything better, well it works both ways in both directions my friend!

As I said before time is money and as of an hour ago I’m out!! Money to be made elsewhere!! I will be back for sure in four weeks, 3 months or 6 moths I’ll be watching for that sign!!

In the meantime you can expect the SP to trickle lower over the coming weeks. If it doesn’t too bad!!

I sincerely wish all holders success as we’re all here for one reason!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $25.02K 3.200M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 22331734 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 404536 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.