AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Sconi Project Offtake Agreement with SK Innovation, page-90

1. 3,678 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    why do you kick a can down the road? because it gets you through to your destination - you can kick with gusto or you can kick it with distaste. I can assure you that I'm kicking it along with gusto.

Lifetime of mine contract doesn't come along every day and that is what SKI is proposing. Financier wants evidence of Contract and SKI wants evidence of Finance. Talk about the meat in the sandwich, AUZ is getting chomped. However SKI is not walking away - I read this that they are now coming into the finance side of negotiations and will work through this to arrive at a deal. Obviously the financier and SKI are driving hard bargains and to arrive at a amicable deal is proving near impossible. AUZ need to change from No Win Win to Win Win.

This will be resolved and the worst thing that could happen will be that SKI will walk away - but this hasn't happened twice so far - trend is showing!

We have a mine that will produce in the lowest percentile so what's not to like about this share - one tiny thing - a signed contract dependent upon finance and reverse that around!

I'll keep kicking the billy can with gusto to help AUZ arrive at our final destination.

All Good!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.197K 299.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 14814624 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1366647 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.