AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Honestly believe this could rise towards 3.0 by FridayThe...

1. 2,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    Honestly believe this could rise towards 3.0 by Friday
    The changes that have been morphing that please
    1 BB looks as if he is taking the u out of his surname and getting the e back in.I believe a more mature outlook is in everyones interests
    2 SKI have done their DD Huge plus .Obviously the biggest unkown in any BFS is the numbers put into the price .I suspect for restricting downside they may put a limit on the upside.in a new agreement to satisfy lenders.Will give the benefit to SK to be able to offer fixed price baterries and EV manufacturers to offer the same.The demand is there at end user level tesla has demonstrated this.
    3 The extra 10 mill we required and still require by year end will now be raised at 3+ in my opinion rather than the 1.6 we had our lines in the water for

SK starting to look more comitted and less concerned about another resources blunder
    Will have to get my resources ready for another cap raise.Hopefully they have realised there are enough SH who will take up not only to stop dilution but also to realize instant profits.Why should Bergen etc get it .
    SK might want to look at scandium if they want to get into leading edge technology that has barriers to entry
    Time to check the price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.197K 299.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 14814624 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1366647 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.