AUZ 6.67% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

I agree with your sentiment here charl and I think you are...

1. 670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    I agree with your sentiment here charl and I think you are correct that it may take up a good chunk of his time ferrying around the country attending the different meetings as will be required by council/electorate.

That being said I do feel uneasy with these calls to replace him. This will have been a personal journey for him - bringing auz to the position it is in today - taking a lot of his time/effort and work in the process. Although he has yet to complete the cycle and bring it to mine - if he is to stand down/be replaced in the near future there are no guarantees that his successor will have that same personal drive to see the company succeed. Had SK of signed - his name would be forever enshrined with his own HC thread and everything.

Now the way things stand the company could easily go in the opposite direction...down the tube. I think I would feel more at ease having the guy who would take this personal at the helm than another corporate figure who could very easily just look at this like another company to milk dry, completely running roughshod over SHs wishes. At least we know that the board won't implement share programmes that benefits only them at present. No consolation for losing SK but shows they are at least still listening and dealing with the current situation in a half decent manner. No such guarantees with anyone else.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $45.94K 5.737M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4463881 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4364826 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.