AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Vintage it’s tough listening to this stuff. I don’t think AUZ is...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Vintage it’s tough listening to this stuff. I don’t think AUZ is anywhere near an XPE or other such company. Intimating so is going to rile everyone up.

I appear to have moved too swiftly in assuming SK would never let it slip given their current growth trajectory. I’ll eat humble pie there. Took a risk it didn’t pay off and now 20% worse off than my average.

for me though the macro fundamentals are all still there albeit slightly pushed out with China binning their subsidies and the global slow down slowing down the EV revolution.

positives from recent goings on

- BOD have at least been decisive instead of carrot and sticking us into 2020.
    - SK needed a punt regardless if they weren’t going to aid finance with a prepayment commitment so it’s a necessary one step back to move forward approach which is more professional than anything we’ve seen in the last two years albeit harder to swallow.
    - BOD will not have been so aggressive in their approach to SK if they weren’t confident the supply side will tighten and prices will rise sooner rather than later. For me this is a good sign.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.