AUZ 12.5% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

for all the current holders, it is very unfortunate but hang in...

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    for all the current holders, it is very unfortunate but hang in there. I believe that AUZ will eventually get the job done but have hit a road block. I got out after the last Ann because of the 'proposed' possible delays to April 2020 being implied in 1 Oct. I believe that AUZ got strung along by SKI. a possible reason is that SKI did not want any other company (competitor) to get their hands onto the product, hence, never made any financial commitment. this is the most advanced project in Australia despite what others might say. it got to crunch time and the pin was pulled. AUZ forced SKI's hand with a commitment letter and it never came. no doubt others are in line but will take a bit longer. I will be getting back in once the dust settles. there is much more to play out here regardless of those who believe otherwise... Australia will be a game player in the EV revolution and batteries will be the new oil. the current SP will eventually be a distant memory.... GLTAH... be patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $54.48K 6.814M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2533967 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5435272 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.