AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Morning folks, Not up to speed with what's been said since...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Morning folks,

Not up to speed with what's been said since Friday. Alas, I've had a few days to muse since my initial reaction of shock. That said I'm still filthy with what has transpired the past couple for years. I posted that 121 mining video of BB with almost a smug expression saying words to the effect of: '...they'll (SKI) finance it (Sconi).' Sure enough the clip was removed but at that stage, I and many others probably thought well geez that's arrogant?! but it's a bloody good sign of commitment to getting the project costed and off the ground.

Fast forward, the SP has been massively eroded and the -ve posters that frequent these boards have their 'told you so caps on.' Only +ves I can grasp on to are the appointments of Marcus and Les and maybe NAIF approval which could see another suitor other than SKI.

I thought the damage was pretty light on Friday but what next week will bring...I don't know. On paper have lost too much to sell, so I'll be hodl-ing. Any remuneration resolutions/proposals for BOD members should be a strong no from holders.

Peace out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.