AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

The thing is we do not know what went sour between AUZ &...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    The thing is we do not know what went sour between AUZ & SKI....obviously, NAIF would have conditioned their offer (if at all was on the table & in what form) that SKI formally sign the offtake agreement, but did not happen. Why? was it because AUZ was not able to get approval on the full funding of the $1.3b or something else like not being able to negotiate an equitable profit margins?? Or, again something else...who knows...we won't know. We can speculate all we like however getting funding of $1.3b for an "emerging" small cap is no easy task.
    I agree that the new Offtake Partner(s) must first put in some "hurt money" no less than $100m and AUZ must be prepared to offer good incentives. Like I said in my previous posts it must be a "win, win" for all, otherwise it won't work. IMOO pricing would have played a crucial role in what had happened between AUZ & SKI. AUZ wanted to sell its ore, SKI agreed to indicatively buy it, loan submitted to NAIF and DD finalised a while ago (if the loan had been declined, it would have been announced long ago). SKI also finalised DD - something intricate became "stalemate" resulting in what we may say the breaking-point, sadly, "the straw that broke the camel's back"?

I'd like to hear others' views of what went wrong....thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.