AUZ 6.67% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Sconi Project Offtake Agreement with SK Innovation, page-496

1. 2,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    My take is Banks were asking for prepayment before commitment, SK committing to negotiating prepayment as per media and company anns, then back tracking at the end of October in wanting commitment of finance from banks( stated as finance by AUZ) before they would commit to prepayment...

Chicken and egg wild goose chase imho...

Imho, they were told to either cough up or bugger off By AUZ, hence extension re prepayments through October, necessary to secure finance. Commitment of prepayment didn't come, no finance as a result, therefore termination.

Yes SKI is in trouble, not only in profits but patent infringement issues with LG are heating up too.

We have waited long enough, good riddance I say as it was a non productive long form agreement.

Next ann imho will be a re-draft of the AGM content imho.

Imho, the criticality here is that the entire event has cast a dark shadow over all Australian hopefuls as they are clearly in a less favourable position logistically, quality of resource and process.

We either will see another ann regarding a "plan B" , or will be ugly on market and at the AGM.. I'm thinking more the latter.

How's voting going?

Move on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $4.336K 576.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 19413693 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3890032 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.