AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Sconi Project Offtake Agreement with SK Innovation, page-527

1. 3,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1876
    Hi Mikez,
    The SKI deal has been an issue right from the time Marcus came on board and "number crunched"
    I had meeting back in March with management and discussed SKI in depth. I was one heavily in favour of.....and I quote " if SKI are giving us the run around, let's terminate"
    One must understand the length and diplomacy of arrangements taken on board at that stage. I'm sure Marus was instrumental to study a diplomatic and legally corporate correct process for SKI to put up or piss off.......And now we have the termination.
    Now, like yourself we ponder and for the life of me, I can't see Marcus and the board not entertaining a plan B over this time from my meeting till now. Add to this that SKI can come back to the party, albeit on Marcus's conditions.
    Expecting some form of updates from this BOD for the AGM both in relation to interest customers for our commodities and funding. Remember there is German and Japanese interests with samples sent.
    Thanks to you and SB for the intellect. A welcome change from all these keyboard warriors.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.555K 1.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 24779651 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2465583 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.