AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

I sold in an emotional frenzy, its certainly been a...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I sold in an emotional frenzy, its certainly been a rollercoaster. I do believe in electrification and the fact that Sconi will be mined, it's just a matter of when. What I am deeply disappointed in this whole debacle and my ultimate decision to offload was the way the comms were handled or rather the lack of comms.

SKI deal falling over is a significant event, we've been surfing this wave for the last 18 months at least.

I was expecting a simple update to the market today something along the lines of, 'hey SKI fell, but we are looking for other partners and are x% way through the negotiations and we are doing everything in the best interest of the shareholders, moreover we have enough cash for the next two quarters so we won't be looking at a capital raise for now' or something there off to calm the share holders down. The thing ended with a simple one paragraph, come one give the shareholders better comms, it's not too much to ask for.

Now instead we are left with rumours, hear-say and every second person has supposedly talked to Sophia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.