AUZ 5.56% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Sconi Project Offtake Agreement with SK Innovation, page-913

1. 658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Many punters have been burnt big time on this stock, and I get it, just look at the punts I have taken to realise I do get it.
    However there does come a time in a stock when the numbers start stacking up , I think the time may have come for this stock to be able to bring a small return. Now this is my opinion only , so focussing on what others earn (or don't earn) faced with the challenges they have to eventually get this to where it intrinsically should be,should not be the target. Understanding the dynamics to get the potential unlocked , that should be the focus. The critical path to the off-take, the players capability to meet agreements, the production process timelines , these are the things that matter. this is so much further along now than what it was before because I am pegging they haven't just been sitting on their hands waiting for SKI to finally sign seal and deliver but actually done some things in the process. I recently bought in after watching this stock for close on a year. Lets see if my radar is off on this one as well or of I picked the correct time to enter. As always time will tell , nothing ventured nothing gained ( or lost for that matter but who is counting?) IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $13.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.61K 161.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 4173372 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4407983 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.