ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

"The Company’s objective is to negotiate arrangements that...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481

"The Company’s objective is to negotiate arrangements that provide a confident pathway to production. This
    includes:

• Funding: Achieving an outcome whereby loan/pre-payment funds are accessible to cover the majority
    of the Project capital requirement
    . Inclusion of a price floor or fixed price for part of the concentrate
    sold will greatly reduce the credit risk for any borrowings from the financier as well as underpin the
    Project during the price cycles that will inevitably occur.

• Lower Risk Profile: Aligning with a large, credible partner operating in the lithium downstream value
    chain.

• Technical expertise: Lithium processing across its value chain (concentrate, chemical, component) is
    very complex so an experienced partner that can assist in optimising the mine’s product will be
    sought.

• Flexibility with Processing: The lithium value chain is in its infancy and fast-growing so partnering
    with an off-taker that has alternatives for processing lithium concentrate will help ensure that supply
    from the mine is always taken when available."

I could be totally wrong here but sounds like they are looking to partner up with a big experienced miner with processing experience and that has the alternative for down stream Value adding with the option and ability to process lithium concentrate Hydroxide or Lithium Salts? IGO comes to mind, PLS with Calix?? MIN an outside bet?? thoughts?

Playing it smart too - 2025 could be when many Developers come on line and supply/demand may be more in balance, hence a partner to guarantee and underpin uptake of Ess's Spod if prices fall.

all very positive at this stage and nice announcement to keep us shareholders up to date on progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.