SVL 8.00% 11.5¢ silver mines limited

Gee Thanks DadCan we do "How do I suck eggs?" next...I was just...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Gee Thanks Dad
    Can we do "How do I suck eggs?" next...
    I was just putting it up as a cautionary tale ("Look what happened to me today") - many of us actually are busy just getting by (family, work or lack of, etc) and although I had been aware of the exercise date (I do read ALL your posts over and over), in the current circumstances I did "take my eye off the ball" but luckily just avoided it smacking me in the head.
    It was in reply to a post stating that the MAJORITY of these options remain unexercised - of course there will be a late rush but it is very likely that lots will lapse - I'm glad that SVL are in such a comfy position that it doesn't really matter to them. Aren't we lucky to be shareholders in such a prosperous company!
    I have successfully managed option sale/exercise comfortably many times (this was an exception)
    All you said is true but apart from all the lecturing I did not want, request or need, you failed to answer the one genuine question I asked...
    (sorry there are 2 - you missed them both)
    Is it unusual for options to expire on dates other than the last day of the month? My impression is yes (all the ones I remember seem to do so) but maybe it isn't unusual?
    Also isn't the notice of expiry meant to be sent a month beforehand (this was sent 2 weeks ago) - for it to arrive in the mail essentially on the second last day before a bank transfer would need to be done for it to arrive safely on time seems a little slack (of course I should have been proactively calling the company/registry blah blah blah because I spend all day watching the screen)

PS – sorry if I sounded a bit harsh on you “sasa” YES
    Hope you learnt a good lesson here, without my niggling. Yes - I would have managed fine without the visit to the Principal's office

I will be a good boy in the future (I promise)
    Can I please go now?

sasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.